Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Greetings!

So this is something totally new for me- blogging that is. I am very excited to see what becomes of it. I am very much in the spirit of the holidays this evening since I have just spent the last 4 hours admiring staff and student decorations across the God's Bible School and College campus. Hence the name of my first blog- Christmas greetings. This is a magical time of the year, and I thank God so much for it. You know even though this time of year has become very commercialized, for me as a Christian and for many others I am sure, this time of year causes reflection as well. Amidst the whirlwind of shopping, eating, and visiting family, my mind is still drawn to the reason for the season. (please pardon the cliche) Jesus came as a baby! How cool is that?! Amazing if you ask me.

3 comments:

Sam said...

i see you posted your first on here. i'm so glad you're blogging now. i'm eager to see all you post.
-sam

Ike said...

*trip
Wow, I seem to have stumbled upon your blog...

Ike said...

Incidentally, nice blog address.
=)