Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Obsession with Dark Chocolate

I feel like I've just discovered dark chocolate. I have no idea how I survived without it. It is a small piece of heaven for me. I used to be a big fan of milk chocolate. I am now amazed at my ignorance.
Whenever my mom would buy those bags of mixed chocolates, I always ate anything except the dark chocolate. I thought it was too bitter. Well, after I found out dark chocolate was actually slightly more healthy, I decided I should give it another spin. My more mature taste buds were obviously better able to appreciate the sensation, and I am now a dark chocolate fanatic.
As I sit here stuffing my face with some chocolate my aunt gave me for Christmas I am able to comfort myself with the fact that the antioxidants are doing wonders for my health. How nice!!

2 comments:

Sam said...

you are right. Dark chocolate is a whole new world. I LOVE dark chocolate, and if given the choice would probably take dark over milk, any time.

-sam

Luba Yampolsky said...

Dark bitter chocolate is very good to your health. You can find it, up to 99% of cocoa, at very moderate prise at eBay store "Chocolate Sensations" at http://stores.ebay.com/Chocolate-Sensations_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm