Saturday, March 8, 2008

Reasons Why I'm Ready for Summer

1. Alright.... enough with the snow already!
2. I miss flip-flops (in the sense that they can be worn for occasions other than just showers).
3. I think I need to get a tan. I'm starting to look sickly.
4. Homework is no longer fun (not like it was ever really actually fun but I am horrified at the excuses I have lowered myself to to get out of doing it).
5. It would be fun to watch a good movie.
6. The cash supply is perpetually running low while in school.
7. I miss my cat.
8. Totally kidding about the cat.
9. I want to be able to want to eat ice cream to cool down (not just because there are no other desserts available).
10. I love driving with the windows down, the sunroof open, and the tunes cranked. O yeah!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Wow, you are getting desperate! I recommend a weekend trip to Florida! (Or anywhere where it is warm and sunny!) :)