Thursday, May 8, 2008

Why a Massage Would Be So Nice

1. Today was the first day of finals and my mind is starting to get fuzzzzzyyyy...
2. I can't remeber things anymore like how to spell simple wodrs.
3. After a 6 page exam for some reason my shoulders were a little tight.
4. I have to work tomorrow and I really, really, really don't want to.
5. Because like most people on campus right now, I could use a little "me" time.
6. I think it would be like hitting my inner refresh button.
All that to say this- I am so thankful to God for getting me through the past couple weeks. To be completely honest other than feeling like I've been run over by a Mack truck, life is looking pretty good. I'm going to hear the Pops tomorrow night, and I'm going to King's Island on Saturday. What fun!

2 comments:

Sam said...

i wish I had family members that would actually do it. man, I miss getting a massage.

especially this finals week.

I'm with you all the way.

keep on looking at the blessings you have.

Joseph said...

Ah yes! finals week stress. tis a thing of agony. My best friend thomas and I used to see who could leave their corrispondance course untill the latest last minute. he beat my two weeks befor graduation with his unbelieveable one week. (although I got an A in my church history and he got a c+ in spanish
Cheers!