Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tales from the Office

Ummm *laughter*
"It's gonna be very random. I don't think I read that. Great Expectations? Is that Charles Dickens?" she said as she sat reclining in her office chair with Sophocles in her lap.
*ahem*
*more laughter*
"So Sam, how you doin?...I'm waiting on your response"
He just laughed. She laughed even more.
"I'm not getting much homework done."
"Thanks to...." *ahem* Sam said.

"Well we need a lead pipe, knife, rope and a wrench. Any help?" he asked.

Leanna continued, "I know a really funny dialogue. Also more-so than funny actions. but I do like funny action movies too, I think I'm kind of half and half. Thats movie made me sad though... Hamlet? Freak!"

Leanna: Missy just laughs uproariously.
Missy: That's not funny
Melissa: That's why the laugh was fake.

No comments: